Are you looking for a way to bring down your energy bill this summer? Well, I’m here to give
you 7 Energy Saving Tips and Tricks that Actually Work! Hey there, Jenevieve Croall here with JLUX Homes.Believe it or not, there are clever energy-saving tips out there that you may not even know about or if you are like me, you may just need a reminder. These easy-to-do tricks are great for lowering your energy consumption around the house without much effort. I love that part.
Here are seven tried and tested energy-saving tips that will have you cutting down on your utility bill in no time. And I saved my favorite one for last.
1. Weatherize your home – Seal off any gaps or leaks in windows and doors
2. Swap out your old lightbulbs for energy-efficient LED’s
3. Combine ceiling fans with your A/C to circulate the cool air more efficiently.
4. Keep the sun out during the day by closing drapes and blinds in rooms not being used.
5. Avoid using hot water when using the washing machine, and even consider line drying your clothes instead of using the dryer. I have yet to have success with that one.
6. Install solar-powered motion security lights outside. Floodlights run through the night
and use up a lot of power. Solar motion lights are cheap, effective, and easy to install
And lastly, and my favorite, is number 7. And this is one I forget about often and so do my
kids. Unplug anything not in use, including your cellphone charger, which still draws some power, even when they are not in use.
Well, there you have it. These simple energy-saving actions are easy to implement and can
save you a bundle in the long run. For more on how to save energy by transforming your home into an energy-efficient investment, give me a shout.
Stay tuned for more advice on what you can do to transform your home’s potential into real value. Bye for now!
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
January 24, 2023
January 5, 2023
4 Ways to Purchase a Home without 20% Down
December 8, 2022
My top 3 favorite items to gift Clients, Friends & Family 🤗!
November 30, 2022
November 28, 2022
November 23, 2022
November 17, 2022
November 15, 2022
October 13, 2022
Another interest rate hike – and house prices are 36% more than before COVID hit. So should you be looking at buying a home? Absolutely! And I’ll tell you why. Hey the…
Whether you’re buying or selling, we’d love to help you!